Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend Preview

Once again... HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Just wanted to say hello and express my excitement for the weekend that lies ahead!

  1. Mom flies in tonight for her annual Girls' Trip to St Simons Island.  Tom and I are scooping her from the airport tonight to deliver her to one of her nursing school friends in the morning. 
  2. Tomorrow, after a morning run, Tom and I are doing a most-of-the-day community service project with Panera.  We have no clue what we'll be doing but no matter what it is, it will be fantastic to give back to the community!
  3. After Panera Community Service Project, we have intentions of hitting the driving range.  But we may be too pooped to do so!  We'll see how the rest of our Saturday pans out!
  4. Sunday Funday!  Tom will be at work so this chick will be catching up on shows in the morning, maybe going for a run (depending on how I feel from Saturday's project), and going to the pool as early as possible to get some color on my pasty white skin!
I'm hoping to get some good pictures of our community service project to post so I will keep you updated!  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend!  

Side note.  This one is for the ladies.  If you have somehow not heard of the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, do yourself a favor and find a copy (of each book obviously)!  Yes, all of the gossip is true- it is very sexual, very intense in parts, and a definite page turner!!!  You will enjoy yourself.  I promise.

As always, Happy Reading, Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!!

xoxoxo,

Britt!

2 comments:

  1. Is it really that good, I am afraid I would be too embarrassed to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SO good!! I'm almost done with the 3rd book and I started Book 1 two weeks ago! I thought I'd be too embarrassed to read it as well but you get over that once you start it! I highly recommend it to all of my adult female friends!

    ReplyDelete